Places I lived in
when I first decided to wrote this article (or page, still not sure yet) [14/10/2020] I wanted to have a place where I could list the places where I lived during my life. I think that this could be interesting for people getting to know me, as well as some sort of “personal record”.
Furthermore, in less than I month I am probably moving to a German town for the next six months and it will be the 9th time that I moved in the last five years.
I decided to name this section in this way since this is some sort of curriculum vitae but instead of listing my education or experience, I am listing the places (locus, -i, in Latin) where I lived, in order.
- Born in Palermo, Italy. Stayed from January 2000 up to September 2015
- Moved to Lerrain, France for my high school exchange year. Stayed from September 2015 to July 2016
- Moved back to Palermo to finish high school. Stayed from July 2016 to September 2018
- Moved to Turin, Italy to start University. Stayed from September 2018 to July 2019
- Moved back to Palermo to prepare my next step. Stayed from July 2019 to August 2019
- Moved to Shanghai, China for my double bachelor program. Stayed from August 2019 to January 2020
- Moved back to Palermo because of COVID-19. Stayed from January 2020 and I am currently here.